GAME OF SKILL PRIZE
WIN 1 OF 10 $500 WOOLWORTHS GIFT CARDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent
creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries
must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Lederer Cessnock,
Lederer Corrimal, Lederer Goulburn, Parkside, Richmond Mall participating shopping centres)
are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have commented in 25 words or less on the Win 1 of 10 $500
Woolworths Voucher post on participating shopping centre's Facebook page. (Lederer Cessnock,
Lederer Corrimal, Lederer Goulburn) OR 1 of 10 $500 Coles Gift Cards, Parkside, Richmond Mall
participating shopping centres) The judges' decision will be final .and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion
of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity,
potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The
judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this
promotion (Each participating shopping centre Facebook page where the entry was made).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to
circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash Prize cannot be
exchanged for another gift card. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does
not take the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the
9. On acceptance of the prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to
Woolworths Gift Card and Coles Gift card terms and conditions.
10. Prize includes 1 of 10 $500 Woolworths Gift Cards per participating shopping centre.
(Lederer Cessnock, Lederer Corrimal, Lederer Goulburn participting shopping centres)
1 of 10 $500 Coles Gift Cards per participating shopping centre) Parkside, Richmond Mall
participating shopping centres)
11. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
(including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is
suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by laws.
12. Promotion commences 15 January, 2019. Entries close 22 January 2019.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be
bound by these rules.
14. The Promoter is the Lederer Group, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000
ABN: 64 147 896 419
15. T h e information you are asked to provide to there respecitve Lederer Shopping Centre is
personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. For further information on
how we handle your information see https://www.lederergroup.com.au/privacy-policy.html
16. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant's names for any
commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time
stipulated the participating Lederer Shopping Centre then the prize will be forfeited by the
winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
18. Entries will be judged at the Lederer Group, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney on 22 January, 2019
19. Winner will be notified in writing via Facebook messenger.
20. Any prizes unclaimed after 30 days. A new judging process will be held at Lederer Group
201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney 2000. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence
will be entered into.